Sunday, November 30, 2008

2008 ends with a great run!

Friday morning Mom packed Baxter and I up in the car and we headed to Acton Agility's AAC trial. This was our last trial of the season (and probably the last time I jump 10" too!) I had a rough start in the morning, Mom pissed me off in the Masters Gamble and I just refused to do the contacts. You should have seen me jump from above the yellow! :) Ok, I know that isn't good but I have to keep her in her place.

We then went on to do 2 Masters Standard courses. The first one I was still in a mood (I am a wire fox terrier you know...) and I jumped off the contact of the frame and missed my weave entry. Mom made me go back and do the contact again, I hate that!

Our next run was going quite well. Mom was being really nice to me and wasn't screwing up on the handling so I was running nice and fast. We had done almost the whole course when Mom said frame and I just wasn't listening and went into the tunnel instead :( Mom said she was sad because it was a beautiful run up to that point and we only had 3 more obstacles to go. Oh well, I tried! :)

Here is a video of that run:


The final run of the day was Masters Jumpers. Mom was in a rush to get out of there because a snowstorm was happening outside so we both ran fast and didn't make any mistakes. I came out with my 5th Q, half way to Bronze :)

Here is my Masters Jumper Q run:

1 comment:

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

WOW!!! We found your blog at Dewey Dewsters...you're amazing!!! We'd love agility, but we've only done a little bit of it...

Come by and visit us sometime!

Terrier love,

Scruffy, Lacie and Stan