Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rules are made to be broken (or changed as it worked out)

The Agility Association of Canada (AAC) put through a bunch of changes to be implemented in Jan 2009. The most exciting change for me is that I can move from Specials where I jump 10" back to Regulars where I will be able to jump 16" We had no idea that this was going to happen but after training these past months at the 16" height and doing so well, I am VERY excited about it. Look out Regulars, here I come. There are also a few new titles and I am kind of close to a couple, so look out...I might have a few new letters behind my name soon.

Exciting news, I am heading to the final agility trial of the year next weekend! I get to do 2 standard runs and 1 jumpers run. I will let you know how that goes :)

4 comments:

Asta said...

Abby
That is gweat news!!!
I hope you have a pawsome time and do weally well! I'm suwe you will!
I love youw headew pictoowe..you look like you'we flying.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Jake of Florida said...

Wowser!!! What a role model for mostly couch-potato wires ike us!!

Jake and Just Harry

Simba said...

Pawesome Abby!!

wags,

Simba

Hope to see you again soon!

Dewey Dewster said...

Abby....yer amazing fer sure....let us know when those titles are followin' ya around....good luck and good night...

Dewey Dewster here....