Sunday, November 2, 2008

Spot On Fun Match

So we ended up going to Spot On's fun match today to work on my 16" jumping. I was a good girl in the jumpers run going perfect. Mom thought about adding in the 12 weaves after my run so she went back after and we re-ran that part and I was a very good girl in the weaves. In the standard runs I was a very good girl, maintaining my start line, getting my contacts and weaves (I missed it once when my mom put her leg out and pushed me off the line...how rude!) My dad was nice enough to take some video of us so here are some better ones of me:

This is me doing the jumpers course:


This is me doing the standard courses:

1 comment:

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee Abby..

Ya look swell runnin' around and jumpin' too....what a wonderful sight ta see a wire fox terrier just performin' like a pro.....congratulations....

Dewey Dewster here.....