Monday, May 19, 2008

And then there was 1....

So with the help of our friends Breezie and Colleen on Sunday, we were able to get our second Masters Team Q!! woofhoo! I did almost go off course from a major hard trap at the tunnel but I used my listening ears and heard mom call me back to the weaves. Breezie is a superstar and did her side with such ease! Thanks Colleen and Breezie!

Countdown Stats:
1 Masters Team Q = 1 left for ATChC
2 left for MSCDC

This coming weekend is the Ontario Regional Championships. They are being held in Ilderton, ON from Friday to Sunday. If we qualify at Regionals we will make the trip to Sussex, New Brunswick for the Nationals in August. I feel that I am ready to take on Ontario so lets hope that the courses are good, the weather is good, and like I always say, that I get out of the right terrier side of the bed ;)



For more info, check out the Ontario Regionals website at http://www.dogsportemporium.com/ontregionals2008/

1 comment:

Daniella said...

Congrats Abbey and good luck, I know you can do it!!!