Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cool new tags

Ok, I know that I said this blog was about agility but I just had to show off my new tag that came in the mail from, get this, Australia!! My mom found this amazing website that sells the coolest dog tags and they are really inexpensive! They had the Canadian flag as one of them so she got us those...because as I say "I AM Canadian!" hehe.


































Owen, Baxter, Ripley and I (I didn't really want to be seen with the boys, so I closed my eyes ;))
Don't we look awesome with our new tags? For all my American friends and "boyfriends" (yes, thanks for all the offers...I am very flattered ;)) they also had the American flag.

Check out their website http://www.pawprintpettags.com/

Now on an agility note...this weekend we are going to the Spot On AAC Agility trial in Blackstock, ON. I am running in the following Masters classes: Gamble, Standard, Snooker, Steeplechase and Team. That means that I have 2 opportunities (Gamble and Team) to come away with more Q's towards my champion title!! Lets hope my mom doesn't screw up and make me mad! I will give you an update next week.

Till then,
Licks, Abbey

No comments: